Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

8.20.2011

Winter's Kiss


I'm honestly so ready for summer to be over and winter to begin. All I want to do is dress in cuddly over sized sweaters and boots, and I can't wait to start snowboarding again <3 I'm actually going to commit to one mountain and buy a season pass this year! Woo-hoo. Usually I jump around the dozens of mountains within a 3 hour driving radius. Snowboarding is a killer workout too, which will help me stay on the right path, and my body will be burning tons of calories trying to fight the deadly chill from the mountain. Can you see why I want winter?

Today has been great so far. For breakfast I had a handful of Fiber One Cereal (60) and a grapefruit with Splenda (70) and for lunch I had a Dreyer's Fruit Bar (30). I became really hungry earlier so I decided to paint my nails using this new polish I bought called Not Like the Movies by OPI. I love it!! Later I'm meeting my best friend and her boyfriend at the farmers market to stock up on fruits and veggies. I've really been considering going vegan lately. I used to be a vegetarian, but just fell out of funk with it. Lately, I've just been weighing it's benefits and I am leaning towards it, but I love chicken and fresh fish :( when I need protein those are usually my go-to's. So we shall see what happens. Going to go to the gym later for about an hour and a half and work on cardio and weights.

Go out and do something fun today. Do something you've always wanted to do. Or stay home and cuddle up on the couch and watch your favorite movie, paint your nails, or read a book; just whatever you choose to do, enjoy your day!







2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I have been on my laptop all day, and you just inspired me to go out and do something fun. <3 Make sure you research into the vegan thing! Vegans need loads of supplements because they miss out on a lot of essential nutrients and vitamins...
    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been terrible with keeping up with blogs this summer, but I'm really to see that you are posting more lately! I'm hoping that summer will last a little longer, but I am also excited to dress in cute winter clothes! Especially jackets with skinny sleeves that make my arms look tiny. Congrats on your intake today! I hope you have a lovely day, you've inspired me to make the best of today. <3

    ReplyDelete