Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

8.29.2011

Longboard Nazionale

I'm buying a longboard...and I'm scared. It's time to tell my nerves to fuck off and get on with it. Any longboarders out there??? Please drop buy any hints or tips, I'm going at this solo :) Wish me luck!

My intake was awesome today:
             Sugar Free Red Bull 10 calories
             Spinach wrap with chicken and lettuce 250 calories
And I'm done for the day!! All my lovelies have a SPLENDID day, hell have an AMAZING WEEK!!! I know I will <3

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great day! After watching that video I want to buy a longboard too but I don't know of anywhere around where I live that I could try it. And i can't afford one right now... But I want to at least try it at some point. But good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would seriously die if I ever tried this.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phenomenal intake! Your doing so well! Good luck with the long boarding. I would share advice except I have no clue what the hell your supposed to do! :) Stay safe and in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling where did you goooo?!?!?! I miss your posts and comments ever so much!

    ReplyDelete