Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

8.17.2011

Short Cuts and False Solutions

Arghh! So I purged today. I really hated myself afterwards; my mouth felt absolutely disgusting and I just felt so defeated. My breakfast consisted of a tall triple soy white mocha (200) and that held me off until I got home from work and decided to raid the cupboards. Like an idiot I decided Ooo! pasta sounds delicious!! Flashforward to the heavy pit in my stomach and the enormous feeling of guilt, I caved. Hey, at least I chose a food that's super easy to get back up. I think the worst food to ever attempt, I say attempt because once these suckers are down the hatch they aren't resurfacing, is Sour Patch Kids. I thought I was going to die from that little experience, I was forcefully purging so hard my nose just started gushing. Never. Again.

I laid in my bed after my pasta mishap and the next thing I knew I was asleep, periodically waking to my cat Lucca Destino staring at me 2 inches from my face. I napped for 3 hours!! What the heck?! I hate naps simply for the reason that they waste the day, but I have to admit that it was much needed. And it kept me from going into another binge/purge cycle.

So I'm setting my weekly goal: -5 lbs. by 8/24. I think I can do it. I'm just going to kick it into high gear at the gym and stay the hell away from the root of all evil: food. Let's all have a fabulous week lovelies!









2 comments: