Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

6.26.2011

Mirror On the Wall...Are You A Liar?


Sometimes I look in the mirror and see a pretty girl with big blue eyes that would swallow the universe if they could. But mostly I just see fat, a pudge here, a bulge there, fat cheeks, fat, fat, FAT!

I can't wait for the day (if there ever is a day) when I look in the mirror and, no matter how I'm feeling, I see a rail thin beautiful girl looking back at me. I want that day so freaking bad! I want to buy jeans that are a size zero and tops that hug my ribs. I want to walk down the street and have people point and stare, not because I'm fat, but because I'm beautifully thin. I want a handsome man to pick me up into his arms without breaking a sweat and without worrying that I am too heavy for him. I can't stop now.

Today is the start of a new week and by this coming Saturday I want to be down at least 6 lbs. I'm going to hit the gym everyday and stick to the plan!! Let's all have an amazing week and keeps our minds on our goalsand make this summer count <3

Comment Replies:
Kes - Thank you for the encouraging words!! I try to work out at home and go for walks. I just can't do anything strenuous since I live on the top floor of my apartment complex lol. I did do some crunches and squats :)

Rachel Tavi - I hope to look amazing in those bikinis!! Fingers crossed :) And thanks for the great confidence boost. I'm just imagining all those tragedies on the beach walking around clueless as to the fact that they should NOT be walking around on the beach in a bikini and some shouldn't even be allowed near a one piece either.

Christy - I'm going to try my hardest to meet my goals and stay strong. Thank you for keeping me in line. Stay beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I want to be rail thin too. Good luck losing 6 lbs by Saturday! Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck losing 6 lbs! You can do it!
    Stay strong! ♥

    ReplyDelete