Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

6.25.2011

It's Now or Never...

I've done really well so far today. I had some oatmeal (160) for breakfast, a chicken salad (100) for lunch, a SF Red Bull (10), and a rice cake (50) so far. 320 is pretty good considering. Now that I'm off work I just need to distract myself from munching. I should go to the gym but that would require navigating the treacherous streets of downtown which are now packed with thousands of people for Hoopfest. O joy! I was supposed to meet up with friends downtown but my phone is out of commission dammit.

So I'm stuck at home doing nothing...fabulous.

Yesterday I decided to just do it already and I bought three swimsuits (all bikini's) off Victoria's Secret online and I am determined to look amazing in them by the end of July/beginning of August. I have a vacation in July and a white water rafting trip in August...both require me to get into a bathing suit (EEKS!!). So fingers crossed that I keep up the good work! I'm just going to stay positive throughout this and keep my mind focused on what I want: to be skinny and beautiful and happy :) O and to blow away everyone that thought I couldn't do it!

"It's my life and it's now or never, cuz I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive cuz it's my life..."-Bon Jovi <3








3 comments:

  1. You've done good so far today. Don't let sitting at home ruin it. You can always do some working out at home. Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll look hot in those bikinis. If you need a confidence boost, just look at some of the women on the beach who think they can pull them off (mean, but you know it's true lol). You will blow everyone away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done good today. Keep it up and i'm sure you'll look amazing in those bikinis!
    Stay strong! <3

    ReplyDelete