Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

4.15.2011

To Give a Damn or To Not Give a Damn...?

I busted my ass off at work today since I skipped out on the gym this morning, which btw I am never doing again. I thought to myself this morning, "Hey, I think I could really use the day off from working out. I'll just relax around the house until I have to leave for work." What a snore bore that was!! I kept glancing at the clock thinking hours had passed when it had only been minutes. I was soooooo BORED!

I've learned my lesson, I'm going to the gym every weekday morning whether I think I need or don't need the morning off. I'm saving my sanity.

Tomorrow after work I think I'll do a 15 mile bike ride on the Centennial Trail to work off the pasta I just ate...whoops. I would purge it up, but yesterday I did more than my fair share and my stomach was none too happy today.

Oddly enough I don't really care that I ate the pasta. I mean I feel plenty guilty about it, but it wasn't accompanied by a strong desire to purge. I felt rather indifferent to the whole situation. Tomorrow when I look at the scale it will probably produce a far more different reaction. A reaction filled with panic, depression, horrid guilt, and anger. But this is now and right now I don't give a damn.














Ok I do sorta give a damn...fast tomorrow. Blargh! Damn you Ed!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures have completely inspired me for today! Argh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I totally know what you mean, when I don't workout one morning because I give myself the day off, I always am bored and then feel lazy.

    That bike ride sounds lovely. Go outside and enjoy the earth! That's the best workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I'm impressed that you work out so much. That's brilliant. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite picture is 7th from the bottom, it's gorgeous. Thank you, these are definitely going to motivate me! Congrats on your exercising! :)

    ReplyDelete