Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

5.13.2011

M.I.A. Much?


Arghh I posted a post 3 days ago and it disappeared!! Annoying much? Ok I have officially gone off the deep end. Not only have I been avoiding this blog like the plague, but I have also been ignoring the gym and my diet. In the weeks leading up to my birthday I was stuck in a downward spiral that I had no desire to get out of. But now that my birthday is past, I'm ready to get back into it. Ok, honestly, I really have no motivation and I am to the point where I'd rather just be fat forever because I'm so sick of this cycle! But, no! I'm going to force myself to do this, in the end I'll know that I'll be the happiest I've ever been in my whole entire life. This is my year to shine!

I can't go to the gym since I work all day but tomorrow I'll go and hit the elliptical for 45 minutes, lift weights for a bit and maybe swim laps. I used to be a competitive swimmer when I was younger. I just love being in the water and floating in weightlessness. But my self consciousness overrides my desire to swim. I don't want people to see my disgusting body in a swimsuit and see the giant whale that I am splashing through the water. But it's the only way that I can reach my goal. Running is just so boring and I get tired of it. I will be posting more regularly, about every other day so don't give up on me just yet!











1 comment:

  1. i have the same problem with swimming, just try find a time where the pool is mainly empty! good luck :]

    -- jellyworm

    ReplyDelete