Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

4.01.2011

Trying to please the mirror

This morning sucked balls. Stupid ass family drama and my father's lack of keeping the things I vent to him to himself. Long story short I ended up crying in frustration because my dad is trying to handle my situations himself and it put me in an awkward position with my uncle, and on top of that I didn't lose any weight!! I busted my ass off yesterday and despite going out to lunch with my dad, I ate healthy and stayed under 900 calories. And nothing!! Not even a sliver of a pound. I'm so disappointed in myself. I drank more water than usual yesterday so hopefully it's water retention. I panicked this morning and downed laxatives, something I don't usually do since I know how addicting they can be. Everything just feels so out of control and more than anything I want to binge and purge right now. I promised myself no cheating this week, and I don't want to break that promise but I feel like I'm about to break. I don't think I've ever wanted to binge and purge so badly :( So far I've been losing a pound a day. I don't know how I screwed up. I guess I'm off to the gym for two hours.











3 comments:

  1. stay positive hun, you deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm trying :) It just sucks, I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gorgeous! Favorite is the sixth from the top. Stay strong!! <3

    ReplyDelete