Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

3.30.2011

You are perfection

For the past three days everything has really been good, for lack of a better term. I have been to the gym everyday this week and I haven't cheated at all! YAY ME! I've been really good sticking to under 600 cals and drinking my weight in water :)
Intake:
Breakfast- banana or oatmeal 110 cals
Snack- Sugar Free Red Bull yummmmm 10 cals
Lunch- Low Fat Greek Salad 150 cals
Snack- Danon Light and Fit Yogurt 80 cals
Dinner- 4 pieces of Melba Toast 60 cals
              Total: 410 cals
Some days I'll replace one of the meals with my protein powder (125 cals) or my 12 oz. triple soy latte (about 110 cals).
The hardest part for me is when I get home from work; all I want to do is veg or order pizza, especially when I'm stressed out. And this week has had no exceptions in regards to stress :( Story of my life! And on top of that I am taking my dad out to lunch tomorrow to bitch at him (sorta, he's a d-bag!), taking my grams to lunch on Saturday (sushi!! My fave!! Not entirely bad, but still!!), and it's my friend's 21st birthday this weekend so I can only imagine the liquor consumption and the amount of calories involved. Ugh!! I am keeping my promise of no cheating this week. Tomorrow shouldn't be too bad. I'm doing Zumba tomorrow morning, which burns about 800 calories in one hour, plus I'm doing my usual workout on top of that. This weekend is when I'm gonna have to be careful...I think I'll just stick with vodka sodas or mojitos. Fingers crossed (X) I don't cross the line.










No comments:

Post a Comment