Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

3.28.2011

Reflecting In Someone Else...

This is a fresh week and everything is looking good so far. My bestie is going to be my gym partner (I get horribly bored and distracted if I'm by myself) and I finally get 2 days off at work. I can de-stress! I also downloaded this awesome little widget that is a countdown so I can physically be reminded constantly of the days that I have left to reach my goals!! Yay! And I can personalize them which is just that much more fun :) Too bad I can't make them sparkly tho. Just kidding! Also I've been hitting the gym everyday for at least 2 hours and staying under 600 cals. It's super hard when I've had a constant headache for the past 5 weeks, and let's face it a lack of calories is not helping lol. So my birthday is coming up on May 7 and I'll be 23 (UGH!! I'm old!). Last year I didn't have fun at all and I don't want it to be a repeat. We got a hotel suite last year (I ended up paying for it) and me and a bunch of my friends went to the club and drank a lot lol, but somehow I ended up taking care of everyone else...LAME MUCH?! This year my bestie came up with a fab idea...a spa getaway! She's a total genius, I swear. So we are going to go to this amazing resort on the lake and check in, then go to dinner and clubs and get wasted, and then the next day we can nurse our hangovers at the spa! I'm loving it already. So that is my first goal deadline...40 days and counting. My second goal deadline is June 21-the first day of summer. There is no way in hell I am spending my summer fat and miserable. I am going to go to the stupid lake, wakeboard, soak up the sun, and have fun!! I sort of have a hidden agenda: there's my family reunion on the coast in July that we have every summer and I want to show up and have my body shout to them, "Here I am bitches! Look at how good I look and be jealous. You all thought I couldn't do and now look at me!!" They are the most judgemental, hypocritical bunch of ignoramies; I can't wait to show up and slap them all in the face (proverbially speaking).
My bestie and I are planning a vacay at the end of summer, around her birthday in August, and we are looking at either Cabo or Santa Barbara (she doesn't have her passport, but I do so Cabo might be a little pricier). Anyways, I just feel so happy right now, which is totally unusual for me, especially before my birthday and given the way I look...I HATE MY BODY! I said at the beginning of the year that 2011 was my year (2010 kicked me in the ass like a thousand plus times and I'm over it). I am going to make damn sure that this is the best year of my life :)













No comments:

Post a Comment