Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

1.06.2011

New Year-New Beginning!

Ok so I pretty much abandoned this blog after my first two posts, basically I lost all hope and confidence in my mission to become thin and beautful. But it is officially 2011 and time to kick my fat ass into gear. I have not abandoned the ABC diet. I am, however, issuing a new spin on it. There is a diet called the HCG diet. Google it and try it!! I got the drops, not the injections (me and needles are not friends by any means whatsoever!), and the gist of the diet is you take 10 drops 3 times a day before each meal on a VERY low caloric diet. The drops reset your hypothalamus (this area in your brain that controls your metabolism) and it starts melting the fat in your body, concentrating on the midsection, and you pee out your fat! I've had a few friends try this diet and they have amazing results. And now is the perfect time to start since it will give me loads of time to attain the body I've always dreamed of before summer begins!!! YAY! So I'm going to start the diet today with the ABC diet and post updates as frequently as I can! Wish me luck! Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them :)



Also I'm going to lay off the purging, or at least try to. The last few times my nose started bleeding like crazy...I'm thinking that's no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment