Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

1.10.2011

Humiliation...

So the first two days of the HCG diet are unfortunately gorge days...eating anything and everything you can get your fat little fingers on and stuffing them into your mouth. I hated doing it, I could feel people drilling their judging eyes into the back of my head, I could practically hear their thoughts screaming at me. It was so humiliating.
Last night was aweful.
My brother, who is 16 months younger than I am and basically God's motherfucking gift to the world, came over last night and we were watching Bridalplasty on E! and he started questioning why they were doing this and that they need to just be happy with the way they look. I mumbled under my breath, "That's easier said than done." He followed my comment with, "Or they need to just get off their asses and go run on a treadmill."
I wanted to slap the shit out of him, but how could I when I know he was completely right?
How could I argue with that? I know what I am and it just makes me want to push myself even further. I will show him; I will be the skinniest and prettiest bitch he's ever known. Fuck him and his perfect fiance. Arghhhh! Sorry, got carried away.
Anywho, I'm officially starting the diet and I'm fasting the first two days <3 style="text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment