Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

10.21.2011

Today has progressively turned to shit. In my city we have a community magazine called The Inlander and in the back of it people can post "I Saw You's", "Cheers", and "Jeers". Well I went to Scarywood (a haunted and very scary theme park) this past weekend and thought this guy "Rambo" was really cute. So I put an "I Saw You" in the Inlander...his girlfriend just responded!! UGH! Granted she was really really sweet and nice, but come on!! Can the universe throw me a fricken bone here?! So that just became the topper to my cake for the day. I just wish my heart didn't get so invested. It's so dumb. I don't even know this guy, but it felt like he had my heart. I don't know why I let this happen...ARGH! It's just so frustrating!

I really ate well today aside from my multi-grain bagel with cream cheese this morning (300 calories). But I'm sure I've burned it off. After everything that happened today, I decided to go for a walk late this evening. The autumn air felt crisp on my skin and kept me awake. I live in a really old and historic part of my city in a renovated loft, and I'm kitty-corner to the park and the leaves were beautiful! All the colors and the sound of them rustling as the wind passed through them. It kind of brought me back, and made me let go of today. Every morning is a fresh start!
 Tomorrow I am hitting the gym for a swim and weights <3 Then going shooting for my 11 year old cousin's birthday. He's so cute and there will be at least 25 of us with guns haha, myself included (I've known how to shoot a gun since I was 4 years old! But I am most definitely not a redneck, I am a city girl with a large male driven family and my dad is a police officer). Speaking of, I've really been looking into becoming a police officer; personally. I think I am just bored and lost, trying to figure out what to do with my time. Welp! Headache is still kicking and this white as fuck screen is not helping. Ta-ta for now lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment