Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

10.20.2011

I'm officially back on track! Yay!! The weight is slowly coming off and tomorrow I'm back at the gym. I'm so excited!! Thank you to all of you that posted such wonderful things on my last post, it means a great deal to me. I think that one of my biggest weaknesses is I try to crunch everything into a strict timeline and then I end up blowing it if everything doesn't go accordingly. So this time I am accepting time and patience in order to reach my goals. Life shouldn't be a whirlwind, it's okay to slow down and take our time.

Today-
      12 oz. Dbl soy latte: 150 calories
      8 baby carrots: 35 calories
      1 cup of brown rice and grilled chicken: 270 calories

 All in all, not bad.

I think that I've somehow contracted viral meningitis...booooo. I've had a raging headache for the past 2 days, as well as stiff neck, and nausea. But there is no treatment besides Tylenol and sleep. At least it keeps my appetite suppressed. That's the only part I actually enjoy about being sick. Sometimes I just wish that I would get the stomach flu so I wouldn't be tempted by any foods. But I was never blessed with stomach flus as a child, only bronchitis. Damn. Which makes working out loads of fun; lungs filled with fluid are so much fun to breathe with while trying to break a steady sweat on the elliptical. Not. Can't decide if I want to do the bike, elliptical, or swim tomorrow? Anyways I wish all you lovelies a wonderful day and weekend <3 We all deserve to have a little fun and enjoy ourselves!



1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture.

    Omg I used to be like that too! Like, if I was even 5 minutes behind schedule, I would say that I don't have time to go to the gym. But, good, we're both learning to be patient with ourselves :)
    I hope you feel better SOON! Oh, and if I were you, I'd swim. Swimming does WONDERS for your physique.
    xo

    ReplyDelete